Available in Guadalajara, Jalisco.
The role of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department is to establish the third stage of medicine, which is paramount to bring a patient back to its daily life, to reestablish its health and quality of life.
- Magnet therapy.
- Shock Waves.
- Radiant Heat.
- Heat Conversion.
- Kinesthetic Therapy.
- Physical rehabilitation in every stage of the condition.
Attention is given to different stages of the condition:
- During the first stage (patient not involved), an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and relaxing treatment is administered; in the second stage (limited patient involvement), active assisted mobilization; in the third stage (greater patient involvement), the rest of the components are seen, such as balance, strength, mobility, among others, in addition the patient is trained for its recovery.
- Integrative rehabilitation, following the Kinevida model (all the services required by the patient at the same place) and integral (the patient is seen as an integral being, taking the different spheres of the human being, spiritual, psychological, corporal, social and economic).
- Medical Educational (the patient receives instruction).
- Tailored therapy (the patient’s activities are considered to provide it with rehabilitation appropriate to its needs).
- Prevention (by training the patient, the patient is instructed on how to take care of its lesion).
We are currently working on a new rehabilitation model aimed to bring the therapy to the patient’s home (to avoid any transfer inconveniences, in addition to a follow-up after hospitalization) and forming a group clinic (seeing several patients with the same pathology as a group, to train and motivate the patient).
Dr. Luis Loreto Altamirano Álvarez
01 (33) 3288 3180 y 01(33) 3669 0222
Extensions 1790 y 1791