There is a Diagnostic Cardiology Unit at Hospital San Javier, recognized by its more than 25 years’ experience. Furthermore, its cardiologists are certified by the Mexican Board of Clinical Cardiology and Pediatric Echocardiography, Interventionist Cardiology and Electrophysiology.
- Color Doppler Echocardiogram.
- Pharmacological dobutamine or dipyridamol stress echocardiogram.
- Stress echocardiogram.
- Echocardiogram at rest.
- Computerized stress test.
- 24-hour Holter monitor.
- 24-hour blood pressure monitor.
- Transesophageal echocardiogram.
- Pediatric color Doppler echocardiogram.
- Fetal color Doppler echocardiogram.
- Tilt table testing.
- Carotid and Peripheral Vascular ultrasound.
- State-of-the-art Medical Technology to perform echocardiography tests with General Electric S6, Vivid 7 Dimension equipment for 3D, 4D Echo and the latest in echocardiography technology: the Vivid 9 with capacity to run 3D tests in real time through transthoracic and transesophageal approach which is of great help and essential for structural cardiology tests: TAVI Implants, mitra-clip, left auricle occluder device (WATCHMAN), interauricular communication occluder (AMPLATZER) and paravalvular leak closure.
- Diagnostic Cardiology is located in an avant-garde hospital with all the areas and facilities to perform a comprehensive treatment, among which are:
- Hemodynamics room.
- Coronary and Intensive Care Unit.
- Blood Bank.
- Imaging and laboratory area.
- Physicians certified by the Mexican Board of Clinical Cardiology
- Counseling and diagnosis tracking
Dr. Hugo Nungaray González
Cardiologist: Certified by the Mexican Board of Cardiology and Echocardiology, Master’s Degree in Cardiovascular Science, and Master’s Degree in Transesophageal Echocardiography.
Pablo Casals No. 640 interior 5
36422168, 36422196 y 3669-0222 extension: 7166