Rules and Visiting Hours San Javier Guadalajara
Rules and Visiting Hours
If you are visiting Hospital San Javier, please be aware of the following guidelines:
- Showing respect to patients we beg you not to make noise.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in any Hospital area.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring any type of food and/or beverages into the hospital.
- Queda estrictamente prohibido introducir cualquier tipo de alimentos y/o bebidas al hospital.
- Ordered by the health authorities and to protect children from possible infections, it is strictly forbidden to bring children 12 years or less into the Hospitalization areas; they may only stay in the waiting areas across from the cash office and admission office; provided, however, that they behave properly under the supervision of an adult.
Visiting hours are from 9:99 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Only 2 persons are allowed per room, but they may be restricted in accordance with a patient’s medical condition or the institution’s provisions.
At the Intensive Therapy Unit and Coronary Unit, visiting hours are from 12:00 to 13:00 hours and then from 18:00 to 19:00 hours.
At the Neonatal Therapy Unit, visiting hours are from 10:30 to 11:30 hours and then from 16:30 to 17:30 hours.