Rights and Responsabilities
General Patient’s Rights:
- Receive proper medical care.
- Be treated respectfully and courteously.
- Receive sufficient, clear, timely and accurate information.
- Freely decide on his/her treatment.
- Give or not give his/her validly informed consent.
- Be treated with confidentiality.
- Get the facility for a second opinion.
- Get emergency medical assistance.
- Have a medical file.
- Be heard when dissatisfied for the medical care provided.
- Comply with hospital regulations.
- Have his/her rights to be complied with.
- Treat the staff respectfully and courteously.
- Look after his/her personal belongings.
- Have a companion during his/her treatment.
- Show proper ID
- Comply with payment for his/her care.
- Report on his/her health condition.
- Be punctual.
- Follow the treatment.