Intensive Care Unit
There is an intensive care unit at the Hospital San Javier Riviera. It is comprised of a specialized and experienced team in constant training.
There is certified staff in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) in this unit reporting to an intensive care resident physician who manages specific protocols for the care of patients in critical condition, supported by cutting-edge technology.
- Standing-by to provide assistance in neurosurgery, traumas, general surgery, among other specialized procedures.
- 24/7 surveillance.
- Bacteria filter.
- Isolated cubicles.
- Negative pressure therapy.
- Surgical and medical conditions.
- Discussions area.
- Invasive hemodynamics monitoring.
- Invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation.
- Assisting patients in critical conditions.
- Care in the tourist area.
- Permanent internist
- The hospital has all the equipment needed to perform coronary bypass surgery (open-heart surgery).
- There is one nurse for each patient.
- Individual hemodialysis system.
- Mobile X-Rays.
- Mobile C-Arm tomography.
- Up-to-date facilities.
- Observing international guidelines for the prevention of infections.
- Atmosphere of respect.
- Friendly physicians with a great sense of humanity.
We, at Hospital San Javier, are committed to provide you with care services in our facilities by using cutting-edge technology equipment and by our team of physicians with a great heart and professional commitment.
11:00 am to 13:00 pm y 17:00 pm to 19:00 pm
Telephones: 01 (322) 226 8181 ext: 200
Dr. Alejandro Ríos Ramírez