There is an imaging unit at Hospital San Javier Riviera to provide medical support for diagnosis and specific tests. This combines the multiple disciplines of specialists who cooperate with the hospital along with state-of-the-art technology to supplement their work and thus to offer an efficient and efficacious treatment in a single place.
- X-Rays (fixed and portable)
- Helical Computerized Tomography (16 cuts)
- C-Arm Tomography
- Medical staff and technology in the same place.
- State-of-the-art equipment
- It is possible to make .05-mm cuts into a desired area with an accurate diagnosis by applying the hospital’s technology.
- Since the equipment and staff are in the same place, waiting times and results are reduced.
- Bilingual Physicians.
- The only one private hospital with a CT scanner in the Banderas Bay.
- The only one mastography equipment in the area.
- Superior image quality (1.5 Tesla).
- Certified technicians and physicians in radiology.
- RIS (Radiology Information System) (Statistical Patients Registry).
- PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System).
01 (322) 226 8181 ext. 170
Dr. José Riva Palacio Guzmán