Hospital San Javier understands how difficult it is for parents in need for pediatric and neonatal intensive care services, because the bond between them and their children is a synonym of love, fondness, protection and care in every sense. However, continuous care and assistance of qualified personnel in a health crisis situation is a priority.
For the above reason, the hospital developed the Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (PNICU) whose purpose is to accompany the newborn, babies, pre-scholars, school children and teenagers, who are in a critical condition, during their health recovery process and to bring them back to their family.
This is made possible thanks to the backup of a team of neonatologists and specialists in medicine of the pediatric patient in critical condition, supported by state-of-the-art technology to provide timely, continuing and individualized medical care and with human warmth that is needed at this time.
- Very low birth weight premature baby
- Newborn with respiratory failure
- Tracking patients with extensive infectious processes
- Personalized assistance by a multidisciplinary team of certified pediatricians with a subspecialty in neonatology, pediatric emergency and pediatric surgery.
- Support by a professional team of nurses, inhalation therapy and radiology 24/7.
- Support by a cutting-edge biomedical team for constant monitoring and care of patients.
- Medical and paramedical transfers and specialized transportation, both by land or air.
- Alliances with most of insurance companies, both domestic and foreign.
- Qualified personnel
- Assigned personnel certified in Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS)
- Assigned personnel certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Admission requirements.
- Resident Neonatology Doctor.
- State-of-the-art Technology Equipment
- Biomedical Equipment and supplies.
- Patient education program (household).
- Care after discharge
- Lactation Program
- Multidisciplinary Team
- Exclusive nurses in the area
- Neonatal ventilation equipment
- Cribs of radiant heat
- Specific protocols to prevent any infection
10:00 to 12:00
18:00 to 20:00
Teléfono del hospital: 01 (322) 226 1010
Dr. Alejandro Peña Gallegos
Enf. Adriana Amieva
Head of Nurses