Intensive Care Unit
There is an Intensive Care Unit at Hospital San Javier Puerto Vallarta formed by a specialized and experienced human team in constant training.
There is certified personnel in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) in this unit reporting to a resident intensivist physician. They handle specific protocols for a patient’s care that is in critical condition, supported by state-of-the-art technology.
- Prepared for patients’ care in such areas as neurosurgery, traumatology, and general surgery, among other specialized procedures.
- 24-hour monitoring.
- Surgery and medical nurses.
- Invasive hemodynamic monitoring.
- Invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation.
- Assisting patients in critical condition.
- 24-hour Specialist Physician in Critical Care.
- Equipment as needed at the Intensive Care Unit in the Hospital for coronary bypass (open-heart surgery).
- Blood bank in the hospital.
- A nurse for each patient.
- Individual hemodialysis system.
- Adhesion to international guidelines for infection prevention.
- Friendly physicians with high human sense.
Our every-day chore at Hospital San Javier is to look after you by providing you with our facilities and high-tech equipment and with our team of physicians with a great heart and professional commitment.
11:00 am to 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
For further information telephone: 01 (322) 226 1010