- Degree in Medicine as Surgeon-Physician.
- To pass the national applicants selection examination to be Resident in Medicine conducted by the Training area and the Head Office of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Radiology and Imaging.
- To meet the requirements established by the Subdivision of Postgraduate Studies of the University of Guadalajara.
- Residents must pass every academic activity in the course of studies.
- Residents must pass the annual knowledge examination conducted by the Hospital.
- Residents must turn in a research paper approved by the Department.
- Residents must pass an oral and practical examination conducted by a jury formed by three professors.
- Once the above requirements have been fulfilled, a Diploma of the Specialty in Diagnostic and Therapeutic Radiology and Imaging will be issued by the University of Guadalajara.
The Radiology and Imaging specialization course is for a term of 3 years, and during their stay, students will be rotated through the different areas of the Radiology and Imaging Department.
The graduate from the specialty in Diagnostic and Therapeutic Imaging is qualified to handle a patient for he/she will have acquired theoretical and practical, and humanistic and ethical knowledge enabling him/her to provide quality care with a heightened human sense, to contribute and partake in interdisciplinary groups to create, assess, develop and convey new knowledge.
- To complete all the credits in the course of studies.
- To pass program assessments the Academic Board deems appropriate.
- To obtain the approval of the defense of the research work or thesis.