Hospital San Javier has met the requirements of the ‘Consejo de Salubridad General de México’ (Mexican General Board of Health) during the National Medical Care Establishments Certification Program, and has been Certified as a Specialty Hospital from June 1, 2000, and recertified in 2004, 2008 and the most recent certification in 2014.
The National Hospital Certification Program was implemented by the Mexican General Board of Health aimed to guarantee the quality of health services. This program applies to public and private health institutions based on the evaluation of such aspects as: human resources, physical facilities, medical staff, technological equipment, organization and procedures.
Throughout its history, in addition to being certified by the Board of Health, Hospital San Javier has been given different recognitions, such as, being the best hospital medical services institution evaluated from the customers’ perspective, among them are:
- Aguila CyP (Quality and Prestige Eagle) 1997 – 2006, given by the Instituto Nacional de Mercadotecnia, A.C. (National Marketing Institute.)
- And in 2004, with the Golden Laurel for Quality.
Taking its history, its operational structure and support of its administrative processes into consideration, the Hospital was given the following:
- World Award for Prestige 2001.
- Golden Star for Entrepreneurial Merit 2001.
- In July 2005, The World Confederation of Business gave Hospital San Javier the Bizz Award under the category of hospital services, health and hygiene.
- In 2011, The Peak of Success.
- In 2012, the Beyond Success Award.
In this same year, the Jalisco State Civil Protection and Firefighters Unit approved the registration of the Internal Civil Protection Unit of the Hospital as a result of having recorded our internal work plan in 2014 with the Municipal Civil Protection and Firefighters Unit.
Based on its commitment with the community, Hospital San Javier joined the Health and Safety at Work Self-Management Program (PASST), by which it became the only one hospital in the country with the following recognitions:
- In 2013, Safe Company.
- In 2014, Safe Company Level III; given by the Secretariat of Labor and Social Prevention, which will bring this unique experience to being nominated as a Case of Success in 2015.
In 2015, Hospital San Javier was given a Certificate of Environmental Quality at federal and state levels, by PROFEPA and by SEMADET that recognized the hospital for correct management of soil, contaminated wastes as well as respect for soil, air, flower and fauna.
In 2013, 2014, and 2015, the Hospital was given the ‘H’ Hallmark for the Diets Area and the Restaurant Area, guaranteeing hygienic management of both food and patient and diner facilities. As a result of its uninterrupted certification, the Hospital received an invitation to participate in the State Award on Quality in Hygienic Management of Food in 2015, which recognition was given by the Secretariat of Tourism and the Secretariat of Health.
As a pioneer in using marketing strategies by developing advertising campaigns, positioning strategies and dissemination in the health sector, the hospital was elected for:
- Worldwide Marketing International award.
- Company of the year in 1997
Awards given to Hospital San Javier Puerto Vallarta
- Aguila CyP (Quality and Prestige Eagle) 2006.
- Gold Star to Entrepreneurial Merit 2001.
- Certification. In October 2006, the General Board of Health, under the Hospital Certification Program, certified Hospital San Javier as a “Specialty Hospital.”